Australia is known as most popular destination across the international students to study in Australia Every year thousands of students comes from various parts of the globe to study in Australia . In this blog we will explain in about the entire student vise proceed from applying offer Letter to the submission of the visa.
AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA PROCESS STEP BY STEP
- Apply Offer Letter
- Submit GTE Documents
- Pay Fees & Receive Coe
- Buy OSHC
- Attend Medical Examination
- Submit Visa
- Get Visa & Fly
AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT
Offer Letter Documents:
- National ID
- Secondary and Senior Secondary School Certificates
- Bachelor / Master Degree Certificates | Backlog Certificate |Transcripts
- IELTS / PTE Score
- Appointment Letter | Experience Letter | Pay slips |Bank Statements | Income Tax Returns (if applicable)
Sponsor & Financial Document: - Affidavit support
- Adhaar Card/ Pan Card
- Income Tex return
- Property documents (English copy /Punjabi copy /Valuations)
COST & FUNDS TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Irrespective of the type of subclass 500 student visa you have to opted for the tuition fees, insurance and embassy fee and additionally have to show the funds as tabulated below:
Cost to Study in Australia:
|Australia High Commission Embassy Fees||AUD 650|
|College / University Semester Fees||AUD 12000 – 16000|
|International Student Health Insurance (OSHC)||AUD 2000 -2400|
How much funds to Study in Australia:
|1 Year Tution Fees||AUD 24000-32000|
|1 Year Living Cost||AUD 21041|
|Travel Cost||AUD 2000|
AUSTRALIA STUDENT VIA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
All Australian student visa students are assigned a case officer. The case officer conducts a GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) assessment. On the basis of performance in this assessment, your international student visa for Australia is approved or denied.
Some essential pointers with regards to an interview pertaining to an Australia student visa for Indian students are:
1. It is mandatory for every student to undergo a Visa Interview for an International Student visa for Australia.
2. The majority of the interview questions will be based on the requirements, the submitted documentation, and how motivated and committed you are to excel via Australian education.
3. You should also keep in mind that the answers provided must be honest and verifiable as much as possible.
4. You should take all the student visa supporting documents, such as original documents of educational qualifications or bank statements.