Study in New Zealand
New Zealand is well-known for its wonderful education standards and teaching faculties. It is the first choice of the students who want to pursue their study in multicultural ambience. Cost of living in New Zealand is comparatively low to other western countries and for an International student it's a safe and welcoming environment that makes the parents confident enough to send their kids to New Zealand.
New Zealand Student Visa Process
New Zealand is one of the most peaceful nations in the world that’s why it has become a first choice of students in the world. Universities and colleges of New Zealand provide highly valued degrees. Here are the qualifications that you can obtain in New Zealand.
Study and Living Cost in New Zealand
- Tuition fee - The average tuition fee of an diploma programs ranges between NZD 20,000 to NZD 25,000, Bachelor degree ranges between NZD 20,000 to NZD 25,000, Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma programs ranges between NZD 25,000 to NZD 30,000, Master’s Degree ranges between NZD 30,000 to NZD 35,000.
- Transportation - You may have to use public transportation like buses, local taxis, trains, and subways to go to your college university. The cost of which may range between NZD 50 to NZD 100 depends on the distance.
- Health insurance cover - Health support and insurance cover is mandatory for students before the commencement of their program. The cost of medical insurance, however, may differ from region to region.
- Accommodation - If the university/ institution do not offer on-campus accommodation, you can rely on off-campus housing, which usually costs NZD 150 to NZD 450 per month. However, remember rental expenses vary from city to city and location.
- Other expenses – For Groceries and Bills the cost comes to approx NZD 100 to NZD 200.