Study in United Kingdom
Comprising four countries, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, The United Kingdom is one of the best study destinations in the world with around 5,00,000 international students enrolling each year. UK’s educational institutions consistently do well in world rankings. London is the capital city of United Kingdom and it is the most popular city amongst the students.
United Kingdom Student Visa Process
World-Class universities and colleges, internationally recognized degrees and diplomas, and 2-year post-study work rights make the UK ideal for students who want to take their careers to new heights. Here are the qualifications that you can obtain in UK.
Study and Living Cost in United Kingdom
- Tuition fee - The average tuition fee of a Bachelor degree ranges between GBP 10,000 to GBP 16,000, Master’s Degree ranges between GBP 10,000 to GBP 16,000 and Foundation Programs ranges between GBP 8000 to GBP 10,000.
- Transportation - You may have to use public transportation like buses, local taxis, trains, and subways to go to your college university. The cost of which may range between GBP 90 to GBP 150 depends on the distance.
- Health insurance cover - Health support and insurance cover is mandatory for students before the commencement of their program. The cost of health insurance is approx GBP 400 to GBP 500
- Accommodation - If the university/ institution do not offer on-campus accommodation, you can rely on off-campus housing, which usually costs GBP 100 to GBP 200 per month. However, remember rental expenses vary from city to city and location.
- Other expenses – For Groceries and Bills the cost comes to approx GBP 50 to GBP 100.