Study in Canada
Canada is a perfect study destination for Indian students. High-quality education, the multiplicity of programs in various streams, and its world-class educational institutions are the key of Canada's education system. Choosing to study in Canada is the best decision that you can take for your career. Here are the reasons that make it one of the best study destinations around the world. Canada has 9 states and 3 territories. However, Ontario (Toronto), British Columbia (Vancouver), Alberta (Calgary), Quebec (Montreal), Saskatchewan (Regina), Manitoba (Winnipeg) are most popular amongst the students.
Canada Student Visa Process
Education in Canada is the responsibility of its provinces and territories, and it can be divided into primary, secondary, and post-secondary education. From elementary school to university and beyond, the country's rigorous quality assurance ensures that its students earn knowledge of the highest standard. Here are the qualifications that you can obtain in Canada.
Study and Living Cost in Canada
- Tuition fee - The average tuition fee of an diploma programs ranges between CAD 8,000 to CAD 20,000, Bachelor degree ranges between CAD 18,000 to CAD 30,000, Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma programs ranges between CAD 18,000 to CAD 20,000, Master’s Degree ranges between CAD 18,000 to CAD 32,000 .
- Transportation - You may have to use public transportation like buses, local taxis, trains, and subways to go to your college university. The cost of which may range between CAD 50 to CAD 200 depends on the distance.
- Health insurance cover - Health support and insurance cover is mandatory for students before the commencement of their program. The cost of medical insurance, however, may differ from region to region.
- Accommodation - If the university/ institution do not offer on-campus accommodation, you can rely on off-campus housing, which usually costs CAD 150 to CAD 450 per month. However, remember rental expenses vary from city to city and location.
- Other expenses – For Groceries and Bills the cost comes to approx CAD 100 to CAD 200.